Account Executive – Vancouver (British Columbia)
We are seeking an individual interested in joining our team as a Account Executive.
You will be responsible for identifying potential sales leads, contacting companies, arranging appointments, delivering presentations, and closing sales. You will demonstrate an understanding of the basic tax concepts of a SR&ED tax credit claim and keep informed of current SR&ED tax developments.
To be considered for this position a candidate must have:
- University degree
- Strong sales background and experience selling SR&ED tax credit advisory services
- Desire and capability/skills to effectively and efficiently manage multiple on-going sales opportunities and client expectations
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to effectively and articulately communicate Braithwaite’s services
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the basic taxation aspects of SR&ED tax credit claims
- Ability to deal effectively and comfortably with both internal and client personnel of all levels and disciplines
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Persuasive writing skills and strong editorial capabilities
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org